1. MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
Application for membership is made to the Executive Director. Provisional approval of membership can be granted by the Board of Directors but is subject to the full approval of the General Assembly of Members which is held biennially. Applications which are provisionally approved will not be listed on the official roster of CPDC membership until full approval is granted at the Assembly.
2. CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
I. Full Membership in CPDC is open to NGOs which are:
- Regional Networks/Umbrellas
- Regional Organisations
- National Networks/Umbrellas
- National Organisations
II. Associate Non-Voting Membership in CPDC is open to:
- Professional organisations
- Voluntary service clubs
- Non-State Actors Panels
- Other Development related organizations ( social movements, social entrepreneurs, and trade unions)
III. Individual Non- Voting Membership in CPDC is open to:
- Individuals with expertise in CPDC priority programme areas
- Individuals offering thought leadership related to the development sector
- Founding Members of CPDC no longer associated with an organization
Applications from organisations should be supported by proof of legal registration, most recent annual or programme report or other documentation providing evidence of activities undertaken and source of funding. While audited financial reports are not required, applicants in their annual/ programme report must give some indication of source of funding and scale of operations.
USD 100.00 per annum for all categories of membership Applicants are required to pay dues once their application has been approved by the Assembly. Applicants/Members may not attend an Assembly of the organization and vote as relevant if their dues are in arrears.