The Caribbean Policy Development Centre (CPDC) is currently accepting applications for two (2) Capacity Building Officers for an anticipated USAID-funded Local Capacity for Local Solutions project that will focus on ten countries in the Eastern and Southern Caribbean (ESC) region.
- A Master’s Degree in a Development field plus a minimum of 3 years experience or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Social Science field plus 5 years experience working in the development sector in the Caribbean;
- Experience coordinating decentralised multi-stakeholder processes;
- Proven experience providing technical support to NGOs and other development actors to improve institutional and programmatic capacity;
- Technical expertise in capacity building issues in the Caribbean NGO sector (project cycle management, financial management, proposal writing, advocacy and lobbying, strategic planning);
- Strong project reporting competencies (technical reports, policy development and analysis); and
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Application Instructions: Qualified candidates are invited to apply for this position and submit their CV to CPDC at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/projectteamapplicationform
Deadline for submission: Wednesday 30th August 2017 by 5:00 pm (UTC/GMT -4)
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.