The Caribbean Policy Development Centre (CPDC) in partnership with the European Union (EU) is implementing a joint 3-year grant partnership that seeks to build the capacity of the Non-Governmental Sector in the Caribbean through the implementation of a number of specific actions. One specific action is the consultancy to undertake youth volunteer project services.
CPDC invites all registered NGOs located in the CARIFORUM region (excluding the Dominican Republic) to submit proposals to implement project services to attract young volunteers as a strategy for building institutional capacity. CPDC will provide limited technical assistance upon request. Kindly see attached Guidelines for the Call for Proposals. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the target age group for the youth volunteers? 18-25 years old
- What is the budget for the projects? 8,000-12,000 USD. Consideration will be given for regional projects up to 20,000 USD.
- Who can apply? Registered NGOs operating in any of the CARIFORUM countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, St. Kitts and Nevis, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago (excluding the Dominican Republic).
- Is there a specific geographical location in which the proposed project activities must be undertaken? The project activities associated with this call for proposals must only be undertaken in the countries listed above, either regionally or nationally.
- Can administration cost be included in the proposal? It is a service contract; administration cost can be integrated within the proposal.
- Can someone be hired specifically to conduct administrative duties? No, but they can be incorporated into the existing programmatic or project activities.
- Does the project in question have to be a new undertaking? No, it can be an already existing project, however, the proposal submitted must clearly demonstrate a plan on how youth volunteers will be incorporated into the project activities.
- Are there any areas of preference for project submissions? Yes, projects that tackle more than one objective from the specific objectives listed in the Call for Proposals.
- How should I submit my proposal? Submissions are to be sent to the Caribbean Policy Development Centre via electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Consultancy to Undertake Volunteer Project Services.
Call for Proposals: http://docdro.id/kHpEyMI
Extended Application Deadline: Thursday 29th March 2018 by 11:59 pm (UTC/GMT -4).
Application Form: http://docdro.id/3YI7p4U