- A first degree in Social Development, Project Management, Economic Development, Strategic Management or a relevant field.
- A Masters in a relevant Social Science field will be an asset.
- Minimum of three year’s work on development projects with NGOs as an integral beneficiary or implementing partner;
- Minimum of three years professional experience in the region’s development sector;
- Experience coordinating decentralised multi-stakeholder processes;
- Proven experience undertaking three or more of the following actions in a social development context:
- strategic planning, proposal writing, project monitoring, project evaluating, project administration, grant management, NGO institutional assessments, etc.
- Proven experience working as part of a project team as well as strong inter-personal skills.
- Previous experience providing technical assistance to NGOs is an asset.
Contract period: 2nd January 2018 – 31st December 2018 (option for two one-year renewals)
Application Form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CapacityBuildingOfficerApplicationForm
Application Deadline: Friday 17th November, 2017 by 5:00 pm (UTC/GMT -4)
Email inquiries only – email@example.com
Unsuitable Applications will not be acknowledged.