The Caribbean Policy Development Centre (CPDC) in partnership with the European Union (EU) is currently undertaking a joint 3-year grant partnership that seeks to build the capacity of the Non-Governmental Sector in the Caribbean.
Under this Civil Society Regional Development Project which aims to improve the regional and national CARIFORUM civil society organisations’ (CSOs) effectiveness in regional development and integration processes, the CPDC is seeking to recruit a Project Consultant responsible for the Governance portfolio.
- A Master’s Degree in a Development field plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant social science field plus 5 years’ experience working in the development sector in the Caribbean;
- Experience coordinating multi-stakeholder processes and meetings;
- Proven experience conducting research on relevant development topic;
- Knowledge of key governance issues in the Caribbean and also in the NGO sector;
- Strong project reporting competences (technical reports, policy development and analysis); and
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Application Instructions: Qualified candidates are invited to apply for this position and submit their CV to CPDC at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/projectteamapplicationform
Deadline for submission: Wednesday 30th August 2017 by 5:00 pm (UTC/GMT -4)
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.