The Caribbean Policy Development Centre (CPDC) is currently accepting applications for two (2) Consultant Capacity Building Officers for a USAID-funded Local Capacity for Local Solutions project that will focus on ten (10) countries in the Eastern and Southern Caribbean (ESC) region.
- A Master’s Degree in a Development field plus a minimum of 4 years’ experience or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Social Science field plus 6 years’ experience working in the development sector in the Caribbean;
- Minimum of 3 years proven technical expertise in more than one capacity building skill sets (participatory research, project cycle management, financial management, proposal writing, advocacy and lobbying, strategic planning);
- Strong project reporting competencies (technical reports, policy development and analysis);
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Experience coordinating decentralized multi-stakeholder processes; and
- Proven experience providing technical support to NGOs and other development actors to improve institutional and programmatic capacity.
Application Instructions: Qualified candidates are invited to apply for this position at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SZXC6CQ
Deadline for submission: Wednesday 18th April, 2018 by 5:00 pm (UTC/GMT -4)
The Consultant post is based in Barbados. No relocation costs are covered under this post.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.