In partnership with the European Union, CPDC is undertaking a joint 3-year grant partnership from March 2021 – June 2024. The project covers seven CARICOM countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines. The project will build the Non-Governmental Sector’s capacity in the Caribbean by implementing a number of specific actions.
CPDC desires to undertake a contractual agreement with a consultant to thematic technical assistance to the CPDC to strengthen the knowledge base on the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Rule 8. In this context, the consultant will be required to generate a framework to address the issue of the FATF Rule 8 implementation in CARIFORUM nations. This will be achieved through the analysis of regional and international implementation and the impact of FATF required reporting on NGOs and CSOs within CARIFORUM States.
Interested persons are requested to submit the following:
– A cover letter to the attention of the Officer-In-Charge, Caribbean Policy Development Centre
– A copy of the applicant(s) Curriculum Vitae
– A checklist indicating that the qualification and skills required have been fulfilled
– A proposal including the approach for undertaking the research and development of the paper and brief
– A proposal detailing the financial breakdown for undertaking the consultancy
Submissions are to be sent to the Caribbean Policy Development Center via electronic mail – email@example.com with the subject line Consultancy to Develop and Formulate One Research Paper and Policy Brief to Investigate the Issues of the Implementation of Financial Action Task Force Rule 8 In CARIFORUM States.
All applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. (UTC/GMT-4) on 31st December 2023.