The CPDC in partnership with the European Union is seeking the services of a Consultant who will serve as an external contractor functioning in the capacity of facilitator for the National Capacity Building Workshop (NCBW). The services must provide capacity training through the formulation, delivery, and certification of an NGO Financial Management Workshop.
- To deliver a three-day National Capacity Building Workshop (NCBW) on financial management for NGOs in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- To document the major outcomes of the three day NCBW through the provision of a workshop/evaluation report detailing the feedback from NGO representatives.
- To formulate relevant training materials on financial management for organisations. This should include:
· Basic Financial Management
· Preparation of Financial Statements
· Basic Budget Preparation
· NGO Financial Reporting
Submissions are to be sent to the Caribbean Policy Development Centre via electronic mail – firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Consultancy to Coordinate and Facilitate a Professional NGO Financial Management Workshop
All applications must be submitted by 5:00pm (UTC/GMT -4) on July 7th 2023.
CPDC will only respond to the successful applicant(s). Only persons meeting the criteria as outlined in Terms of Reference should apply.