CPDC, funded by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has implemented a project aimed to optimize the CARIFORUM members of the Committee’s ability to effectively engage the social and economic partners, civil society actors, and academia on all aspects of the CARIFORUM-EU EPA. The CPDC envisions that the implementation of these provisions will further strengthen the group’s capacity to fulfill its obligations under the CARIFORUM- EU EPA.
As a result, CPDC is interested in procuring the services of a consultant who will be expected to:
- Undertake a summary analysis of the implementation status of the development cooperation commitments
- Identify the key provisions for social development and gender inclusivity in the EPA and investigate the impact of these areas in CARIFORUM nation states
- Analyze the environmental quality and policy sphere/arena of CARIFORUM countries pre and post EPA implementation and comment on its influence on achieving Sustainable Development Goals 12, 14 & 15
- Develop a civil society monitoring framework to undertake annual assessments on the status of implementation of the EPA
- Develop a summary report and presentation based on the findings of the research paper
Submissions are to be sent to the Caribbean Policy Development Centre via electronic mail – email@example.com with the subject line: CONSULTANCY TO FORMULATE AND DEVELOP ONE RESEARCH PAPER ON THE IMPACTS OF THE CARIFORUM-EU ECONOMIC PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT (EPA) ON CARIFORUM STATES
All applications must be submitted by 13th January, 2023 by 5:00 p.m. (UTC/GMT -4).