The Caribbean Policy Development Centre is interested in procuring the services of a consultant to provide a situational analysis of the importance and uses of Climate and Disaster Risk Finance and Insurance instruments as a mechanism to reduce financial burden on vulnerable groups in Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, and Jamaica by referencing National Policies to reduce/mitigate against the impacts of climate change.
Interested persons are requested to submit the following:
- A general description of the approach, detailed methodology and work plan for performing the assignment (approximately five pages),
- A one-page outline of each consultant or key experts assigned to this project, outline relevant qualifications and experience.
- Full CVs of all consultants participating in the assignment (as an Appendix)
- A detailed proposed budget for this project
- Any important value-added elements your organisation may wish to add to your service provision to enhance your bid evaluation (optional).
Submissions are to be sent to the Caribbean Policy Development Centre via electronic mail – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Consultant to Formulate and Develop Research and Position Paper to Analyze the Landscape and the Implementation of Climate and Disaster Risk Finance and Insurance in the Caribbean.
All applications must be submitted by November 22nd, 2023 by 5:00 p.m. (UTC/GMT -4).