The Caribbean Policy Development Centre is interested in procuring the services of a consultant to facilitate a two-day national capacity building workshop and 1⁄2 day Community Session in Barbados on the importance of Climate and Disaster Risk Finance and Insurance (CDRFI) to build resilience and effectively mitigate against the impacts of climate
Interested persons are requested to submit the following:
- A general description of the approach, detailed methodology and work plan for performing the assignment (approximately five pages),
- A one-page outline of each consultant or key experts assigned to this project, outline relevant qualifications and experience.
- Full CVs of all consultants participating in the assignment (as an Appendix)
- A detailed proposed budget for this project
- Any important value-added elements your organisation may wish to add to your service provision to enhance your bid evaluation (optional).
Submissions are to be sent to the Caribbean Policy Development Centre via electronic mail – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Consultant to Facilitate Climate and Disaster Risk Finance and Insurance (CDRFI) Technical Capacity Building Workshop
All applications must be submitted by October 31st, 2023, by 5:00 p.m. (UTC/GMT -4).