CPDC is desirous of undertaking a consultancy to develop and formulate two live action campaign videos mapping the journey to sensitise key stakeholders about debt in the
The consultant will be required to produce and edit two live action four-minute campaign videos utilizing raw footage, b-roll and motion graphics to highlight the impact of unsustainable, sovereign debt andissues of climate change on regional civil society organisations and vulnerable groups which will be disseminated on CPDC’s website and social media platforms.
Interested persons are requested to submit the following:
– A general description of the approach, detailed methodology and work plan for performing
the assignment (approximately five pages),
– A one-page outline of each consultant or key experts assigned to this project, outline relevant
qualification and experience.
– Full CVs of all consultants participating in the assignment (as an Appendix) a detailed
proposed budget for this project
– Samples/Portfolio of applicant’s previous work
– Any important value-added elements your organisation may wish to add to your service
provision to enhance your bid evaluation (optional).
Submissions are to be sent to the Caribbean Policy Development Centre via electronic mail – firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Consultancy to Formulate and Develop
Two Advocacy Videos to Sensitize the Public on the Impact of Unsustainable Sovereign Debt on Vulnerable Groups in the Caribbean.
All applications must be submitted by Wednesday 18th October, 2023, by 5:00 p.m. (UTC/GMT -4).