Our mission is to foster a sustainable positive impact on the intra and interpersonal, community, and systemic factors of mental health.
Our goals are to:
- Dispel the stigma of Mental Illness
- Improve community access to quality mental health care
- Equip society with meaningful and effective ways to cope with mental health issues
- Expand and enhance mental health resources for both the professional and patient communities
- Produce reliable and valid data that have a measurable impact that is culturally relevant and specific to our local context